First try: Eat-Stop-Eat by Brian Pilon

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I’m trying to do the Eat-Stop-Eat of Brian Pilon. I read the book (pdf format) and basically it was telling us that to lose weight we need to restrict ourselves with the calorie intake. I think the 6 small meals are really effective, if you get to plan and prepare your food. But for normal employees who ate usually at fast foods that will be a tough job to do. I tried the 6 meals but I was not able to lose weight instead I gain 5-10 lbs. L It’s because it’s really not small meals, though healthy sandwiches they are still calories. The Eat-Stop-Eat is an intermittent fasting of 24 hours. It can be done once a week or twice a week. Then all the stored calories will be used during the fasting hours. Our body won’t slow down the metabolic rate as per his research since our bodies can go on for 3days without any food. 

I originally plan to do this yesterday after lunch. But my colleagues invited me to eat Isaw at UP :( and so I gave in. I ate 11 sticks of Isaw and 1 big cone of Ice Cream (avocado, Mango, Cheese). I so I just started right after that (6pm).

And now I’m having another temptation, a colleague offered a brownie, I got two and decided to hide it first and will eat it later.  ^-^


 Patience is virtue ^-^

0 comments:

Post a Comment