Diet wrecker

Monday, August 15, 2011
If I will based the blog's URL, this blog should be more about a nutritional food blog. However, I was not able to update it with the nutrition facts and why it's really a diet wrecker. Anyways, I love food and it's really wrecking my diet.

Just like today, I plan to just eat minimal amount of food. I have a cucumber readied in case I got hungry. I ate just 1 cheese cup cake and 1 piso-pack of happy peanuts. But but but but.... my colleague offered a chicharon. And it totally ruined my supposed to be diet. Anyways, I only get 1piece which I think is roughly 200calories. :( And so, here I am drinking tea. ^-^


1 cheese cup cake is 110 calories, the piso pack Happy peanuts is 45 calories. Cucumber 45 calories, and the chicharon.


 As for my calorie requirement....   Goodluck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment