Savory - Peri peri chicken

Monday, July 4, 2011
After a very tiring travel yesterday (July 3) from Manila to Bulacan to Ortigas. We had our super late lunch @ Savory. We ordered a combo meal good for 2. Which costs us 400+. I even forgot to take the picture of the actual food since I'm so super hungry. I'll be biased since I'm hungry but it's actually good.



And then we attend church worship at 4:30-6:00.
After the service we went to the grocery and bought ticket for Transformers.

Then we had dinner at Peri-peri chicken.
We already dine at peri-peri before but this one I think is different.


I like their soup and drink all you can promo. Though, I'm not a fan of soups I love their brocolli soup next is the Corn soup. The mushroom soup tastes like the Knorr mushroom soup.


For the drinks, I only got one glass of strawberry iced tea and a cup of Japanese hot tea.

While waiting


Our food, we got corn and carrots, mixed veggies, java rice and leche flan for the side dishes.


Then we're ready for Transformers 3!

0 comments:

Post a Comment