Lea's Homecoming

Wednesday, January 5, 2011
(Me, Lea, Cat, and Nobs) ate dinner last Monday (Jan 3, 2010) at Mesa at SM Megamall. It's located at 2nd floor Atrium near HK Choi.

I have colds so I didn't enjoy the food that much. But even though im a bit tasteless I come to appreciate it. And, I super love their hot calamansi juice.

We ordered tinapa roll, binagoong rice, Laing, baby squid, Sisig and Tinola in Buko for a price of 1500+.

Tinapa roll for appetizer (i love it, something different)


Binagoong Rice just good for 2-3 so we still ordered 3 cup of plain rice


Babysquid cooked in its own ink (good, but small serving)


Sisig (nothing special just same old sisig)


Laing (one is dry the other one has more "gata", I love both)


Tinola in Buko, I had this previously in Palawan, but this one is much better doesnt taste like Tinola. I was not able to take a picture of it, because the waiter is already serving it on our bowls.

A delightful dinner despite being sick, I love the ambiance as well. Good resto for Filipino dishes.

Perfect mirror shot - nobody's blurred



Thanks Lea for the treat! Then we went to Starbucks for a nice hot Tea courtesy of Cat! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment