baby's 29th bday

Thursday, January 6, 2011
I feel so sad since we have limited bonding time during his bday cause he needs to go to work. For the past years, he could be on vacation leave or even sick leave on his special day. But since he's just new at his job he cant go on leave.

Anyways, we had dinner at Chef's Quarter a fine dining resto located near Robinsons Place (Pedro Gil cor Adriatico). Spent 1800+ for food and service charge.

We ordered Soup of the day (Mushroom soup - P150) ; Salmon Carp for Appetizer (small - P230); Chef's Quarter steak (large-P575); Peppered Steak (large-P575); and a Surprise Cake (Cheesecake -P130).


Me and baby while waiting for our food


The soup with the bread. The bread is yummy taste like fresh-baked bread.



The Salmon appetizer. Sarap!! Taste like kilawin.



The Peppered steak and Chef's Quarter ( I love the chef's quarter than the other one)



Baby busy cutting his steak



Dining experience wont be complete without my dessert,
I'm so full I was not able to eat it all, kashy naman i-take out.



At home achi bought a Contis Strawberry cheesecake for john,
will taste it right after I fnish this blog.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! I LOVE U SO MUCH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment